Recently (this was mostly written on 17th February!) two lovely bloggers have passed on awards to dadirridreaming. A few days ago Andrea of Writing Life in Words and Photos generously gave the Genuine Blogger Award. Andrea is interested in music, poetry, and art and has a gorgeous blog! The Genuine Blogger Award can be passed along without any stringent requirements.
I would like to to pass it Being Arindam for his funny, wise and entertaining blog.
Kreativ Blogger Award Rules-
- Share 7 personal facts about yourself…
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Pass the award on to 5-10 of your fellow bloggers and let them know you did so.
Here are seven little known personal facts:
1. I enjoy children’s novels, or perhaps books written for teenagers. At present I am reading “Tomorrow when the War Began” by Australian author John Marsden. One of my recent favourites was Fly by Night by Frances Hardinge.
2. I need lots of quiet, I like to come home early from parties!
3. I like driving, specially while listening to classical music.
4. I started school in South Africa where my mother had taken me when I was five. We visited her pen-friend’s family, then went to see Victoria Falls before traveling back to Australia.
5. I nearly died from meningitis when I was 9, and then went to live in the country with my grandparents. I did not return to live at home in the city until I was 15 years old, although I spent school holidays with my family.
6. When I was 20 years old I went to live in Michigan to work for a group of Ophthalmologists, Dr’s Ruedemann and partners. After my twelve month stint as an Ophthalmic Assistant I traveled around the U.S.A. often hitching rides in light aircraft with pilots delivering planes!
7. When I was young I loved to climb up onto a roof to sit and watch nature all around me … no-one could see me and I could see everything that came and went, especially birds and trees. I still love being alone with nature, but I have given up sitting on roofs.
These are the blogs I have chosen for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
http://bogsofohio.wordpress.com/ for a whimsical and beautiful blog
http://jakesprinters.wordpress.com/ for Jake’s incredible creativity and generosity
http://rutheh.com/ for Ruth’s great photography and her sense of humour
http://latebloomerbuds.wordpress.com/ for Margie’s sweet joyous blog
http://orples.wordpress.com/ for fun and enjoyment
http://sonelscorner.wordpress.com/ for a wide ranging educational and talented blogger
http://mindmindful.wordpress.com/ for daily inspiration
http://lovinglifeagreenjourney.wordpress.com/ to eldy for her thought provoking and tender blog
http://mjspringett.wordpress.com/ and to mj for her inspiring photography