Well it is great honour to be nominated twice for the Versatile Blogger Award, thank you very much Jakesprinter and Lucid Gypsy. I am glad my randomness of late can be interpreted as versatility. The exciting thing about this award is that I get to choose another 15 bloggers to receive it, and that might take me some time. Indeed, it has been weeks, but now it is done!
First I tell you seven things about myself:
1. I am a quiet person, an introvert, and I love to be by myself
2. Nature is balm to my soul
3. I love learning things, so I always tempted to learn about something new
4. I am persistent, but not as thorough as I would like to be
5. I have a strong sense of being connected to everything else, or maybe that should be a strong sense of Oneness
6. I passionately believe that we are making a better world together at this time in our evolution …. the madness and extremes of dominant male energy is giving way to a life-restoring balance of masculine and feminine energies in us all …. love and peace are on the upswing for our beleaguered planet.
7. I am learning to love in a new and deeper way, I feel a great love for all the cells of my body, all my friends on-line, all my yoga friends and students, all my neighbourhood and family, all of the plants and creatures and landscape around me and so on.
I am thrilled to pass the Versatile Blogger award on to these bloggers:
If you choose to accept this award, these are the 3 simple rules to follow:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to their blog.
2. Nominate 15 Bloggers for this award, and notify them about the nomination.
3. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.