SEVEN x SEVEN LINK AWARD
I was nominated for the Seven x Seven Link Award by Cee Neuner. Cee is an inspiring writer and photographer, who shares from the heart and spreads her love and hugs through the blogosphere. Thanks so much Cee, what an honour!
To accept the nomination for the Seven x Seven Link Award I need do the following:
1) Tell you something about myself that you probably don’t know.
2) Come up with seven of my own blogs one for each category.
- Most Beautiful Piece
- Most Helpful
- Most Popular
- Most Controversial
- Surprisingly Successful
- Most Underrated
- Most Pride Worthy
3) Nominate 7 more people for this award… This is the most time consuming, but ohhh so worthwhile and fun.
So here goes!
You don’t know that one of my ancestors was an Irish convict, sent to Australia for 7 years for stealing from a bleach green. He was a 19 year old groom, probably stealing a piece of linen or clothing to help his family. After some adventures here he eventually married a young English woman and left 5 children when he died in 1862.
- Most Beautiful Piece: Beach Birds
- Most Helpful: Blown Along, or Guided?
- Most Popular: Golden Orb Weaver
- Most Controversial: F* Words
- Surprisingly Successful: St Martin’s Church Limoux
- Most Underrated: Lotus of the Heart
- Most Pride Worthy: Dadirri, quiet stillness and waiting
Now seven bloggers to share the award with, in no particular order!
Thanks again Cee, this award was a lot of work, but so rewarding. It made me really look through some of my older posts, and then through the blogs I follow, so I have spent a good morning working it all out!